Our Mission Statement
The Latino Business Student Association is a student-run non-profit organization established in 2003. The purpose of LBSA is to assist its members, from various ethnic backgrounds and fields of studies at UCI, in pursuing professional skills and careers while raising awareness of the Latino culture. The organization accomplishes this by focusing on its three pillars: Professional Development, Social Interaction, and Community Service, with the foundation of Academic Achievement.
The Objectives of LBSA
- Academic Responsibility for our members
- Educate LBSA members on the numerous career opportunities within the business world.
- Develop in its members the proper knowledge base and skills set needed to be successful in the on campus recruiting process and the professional environment.
- Create a network and maintain a continuous relationship between business professionals and community members.
- Develop a strong sense of community, family atmosphere.
- Raise cultural awareness within our membership of the Latino culture.